- Latina 50 Plus™ Nomination Form
These career-minded professionals were the pioneers who fought to dispel commonly held stereotypes of Latinas, some of which are still with us today. By honoring these Latina Pioneers we are honoring our history as women of a certain generation who laid down the stepping stones of change for future generations of Latinas. These are the women who mentored and inspired younger women to pursue their own dreams and realize their own goals.
Based on the Latina 50 Plus™ Mission Statement you may submit your nomination with the following requirements:
- The candidate is a Latina 50 years of age and up.
- The candidate has been in her perspective field for 10 years or more and career choice consistently this is inclusive of promotions, job changes in that field.
- Submit a one page nomination (maxium300 words only) letter for the candidate expressing why the candidate would be a good selection for the selected category.
- Please have your nominee send you her resume or CV for review with 2 letters of references for her work in her field and other organizations that she is affiliated with.
- Please check off which category you are nominating your candidate:
Arts_____ Community Service ____Education____
HealthCare/Medicine___ Law______ Literature___
Submission Process: Please submit all your documentation for your nominee as one packet. This should include the follow:
Letter of nomination
Resume or CV
2 Letters of Recommendations
PLEASE NOTE: Any information missing from the submission will be disqualified from the nomination process. You may send your information to the following:
On behalf of the Latina 50 Plus™ Advisory Board and me we thank you for your submission.
Maria Aponte, Founder/President
Latina 50 Plus™ Inc.